In March 2018, we hosted a webinar to discuss the cybersecurity and technology trends for 2018, including what mortgage banking companies need to know to keep their financial and consumer data safe. Topics included: The current cybersecurity landscape, new compliance requirements impacting mortgage bankers licensed in the state of New York, combating e-mail phishing and wire fraud, security in the cloud (yours or theirs), and efficiency and enhancement trends in cybersecurity.
Most Recent Posts
- Michael Wylie Named MPAA-TPN Accredited Assessor
- Third-Party Vendors Continue To Be a Big Risk: Millions of Mortgage Documents Leaked Online
- Richey May Acquires Amata Solutions
- Richey May Launches Cybersecurity Services to Protect Hedge Funds from Malicious Attacks
- Richey May Partners with Amata Solutions