Executive Director, Marketing Technology Solutions
Felicia Mullison is an experienced marketing executive, with more than 20 years of leadership in consumer and B2B marketing. Her career has spanned industries including financial, hospitality, managed services, medical devices, industrial manufacturing and more.
She leads the Marketing Technology Solutions practice where she focuses on guiding marketing teams through the brave new world of marketing technology, specifically focusing on the digital toolsets for marketers (marketing automation, web content platforms, customer relationship systems, social media management, sales enablement and intelligence platforms) and the collaboration with their IT departments.
Prior to Richey May, Felicia founded a MarTech consulting practice, StudioLabs Marketing. Prior to StudioLabs, she served as a global demand generation leader for the Gates Corporation and also launched the U.S. Marketing Operations function at Covidien. After serving clients including Marriott International and Every Day with Rachel Ray magazine through a marketing consulting practice, she became the marketing leader for the Furniture and Facilities products business for Corporate Express. She spent a decade in various marketing leadership roles with ARAMARK, serving as Vice President, Marketing for the largest business unit of the $13-billion global managed services corporation. Prior to her work with ARAMARK, Felicia created change in the hotel business, holding various operational and marketing roles for brands including Hyatt, Hilton, Sheraton and Marriott.
Felicia lives in Denver with her husband and daughter. When she is not exploring National Parks, Felicia loves to run on good coffee, read constantly and knit sweaters for her family.
- Miller-Heiman Strategic Selling®
- The Pennsylvania State University
- MBA, Emphasis in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science, Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management
- Speaker/Trainer, National Education Client, “MarTech Roadmap to Sales Success”, 2017
- Speaker/Trainer, National Association Client, “Persona Journey Development”, 2016
- Speaker, Dreamforce, “Elevating the Role of the Salesforce.com Admin”, 2014
- Speaker/Trainer, National Healthcare Client, National Marketing Meeting, “Storytelling for Marketers”, 2014
- Speaker, Business Marketing Association Roundtable, “Storytelling for Marketers”, 2014