Arnel Manalo, CISSP
Prior to joining Richey May, Arnel worked as a Security Engineer for DaVita Kidney Care, where he was responsible for architecting, implementing and managing technical solutions to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA and other regulatory standards. During his tenure as a Security Analyst at SquareTwo Financial, he focused on maintaining Payment Card Industry compliance through the development of repeatable and scalable vulnerability management and system hardening processes.
Arnel currently lives in Highlands Ranch, Colorado with his wife and children. In his free time, he enjoys going to the gym and exploring the outdoors by fishing, hiking and snowboarding.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (2014 – current: #470249)
- Colorado Technical University
- Bachelors in Computer Systems Security
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Associates in Networking Technology